- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag M&M’S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix
- 1 17.5-oz. bag peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 2 cookie sheet pans
- Aluminum foil
- Resealable plastic bag
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line sheet pans with foil.
- Prepare the cookie mix according to package instructions. Knead in the flour and some of the green food coloring.
- Pull off walnut-size nuggets of dough. Shape into 1 - 1 1/2-inch ovals and roll in sugar. Place on the prepared sheet pans about 2 inches apart. Press an M&M’S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix onto one end as the toenail. Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes, or until just golden and cookies have puffed and spread. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, tint 1 cup of frosting green and spoon into a resealable bag. Snip a very small corner from bag and pipe wavy curly lines on top of the cookies to resemble knuckles.
- Tip: Peanut butter cookies aren’t a favorite® Then exchange the peanut butter cookie mix with a sugar cookie mix.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More