- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag M&M’S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix
- 1 17.5-oz. bag peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 2 cookie sheet pans
- Aluminum foil
- Resealable plastic bag
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line sheet pans with foil.
- Prepare the cookie mix according to package instructions. Knead in the flour and some of the green food coloring.
- Pull off walnut-size nuggets of dough. Shape into 1 - 1 1/2-inch ovals and roll in sugar. Place on the prepared sheet pans about 2 inches apart. Press an M&M’S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies Pumpkin Patch Mix onto one end as the toenail. Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes, or until just golden and cookies have puffed and spread. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, tint 1 cup of frosting green and spoon into a resealable bag. Snip a very small corner from bag and pipe wavy curly lines on top of the cookies to resemble knuckles.
- Tip: Peanut butter cookies aren’t a favorite® Then exchange the peanut butter cookie mix with a sugar cookie mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More