- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups round corn puff cereal
- 2 cups bugle-shaped crisp crackers
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups tiny goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Combine cereal, crackers and nuts in a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and toss to coat. Sprinkle mixture with seasonings and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Cool on paper towels and store in airtight container.
NotesUse your favorite snack foods in this crunchy mix recipe that's
perfect for Halloween or any time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More