- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups round corn puff cereal
- 2 cups bugle-shaped crisp crackers
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups tiny goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Combine cereal, crackers and nuts in a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and toss to coat. Sprinkle mixture with seasonings and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Cool on paper towels and store in airtight container.
NotesUse your favorite snack foods in this crunchy mix recipe that's
perfect for Halloween or any time.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More