- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryUse your favorite snack foods in this crunchy mix recipe that's
perfect for Halloween or any time.
- 3 cups round corn puff cereal
- 2 cups bugle-shaped crisp crackers
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups tiny goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Combine cereal, crackers and nuts in a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and toss to coat. Sprinkle mixture with seasonings and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Cool on paper towels and store in airtight container.