- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups round corn puff cereal
- 2 cups bugle-shaped crisp crackers
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups tiny goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Combine cereal, crackers and nuts in a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and toss to coat. Sprinkle mixture with seasonings and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Cool on paper towels and store in airtight container.
NotesUse your favorite snack foods in this crunchy mix recipe that's
perfect for Halloween or any time.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More