- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 6-count boxes frozen French toast
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced ham
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced turkey
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Spread the mustard on 6 pieces of the French toast. Divide the ham and turkey evenly among the 6 pieces and top each with 2 slices of the cheese. Spread the remaining pieces of French toast with the mayonnaise (if using) and sandwich together.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of the butter on the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook 3 sandwiches in the skillet until brown, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- 4. Bake until the cheese is melted and the toast is heated through, about 4 minutes.
NotesDelicious Fast Lunch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More