- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 6-count boxes frozen French toast
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced ham
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced turkey
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Spread the mustard on 6 pieces of the French toast. Divide the ham and turkey evenly among the 6 pieces and top each with 2 slices of the cheese. Spread the remaining pieces of French toast with the mayonnaise (if using) and sandwich together.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of the butter on the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook 3 sandwiches in the skillet until brown, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- 4. Bake until the cheese is melted and the toast is heated through, about 4 minutes.
NotesDelicious Fast Lunch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More