- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 slices cooked ham
- 2 slices cooked turkey meat
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. Spread bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Alternate ham, Swiss and turkey slices on bread.
- 2. Beat egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Coat the sandwich with the egg and milk mixture. Heat a greased skillet over medium heat, brown the sandwich on both sides.
- Serve hot.
Notes"A quick and easy sandwich with ham, turkey and swiss slices, dipped in an egg/milk mixture and fried to a golden brown. A hot alternative to the usual lunch or snack. Try it with berry jam on the side."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More