- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 slices cooked ham
- 2 slices cooked turkey meat
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. Spread bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Alternate ham, Swiss and turkey slices on bread.
- 2. Beat egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Coat the sandwich with the egg and milk mixture. Heat a greased skillet over medium heat, brown the sandwich on both sides.
- Serve hot.
Notes"A quick and easy sandwich with ham, turkey and swiss slices, dipped in an egg/milk mixture and fried to a golden brown. A hot alternative to the usual lunch or snack. Try it with berry jam on the side."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More