- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz. spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp crushed garlic (1 clove)
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 (6 oz) can French fried onions
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook spaghetti until al dente.
- In a large bowl mix together the sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and minced garlic.
- After beating the egg in a small bowl, transfer to the large bowl and blend together.
- Transfer to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix cooked and drained spaghetti, 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, thawed spinach, and half of the French fried onions to the slow cooker.
- Stir contents of slow cooker until just blended.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- In last 30 minutes of cooking, turn to high if cooking on low and add remainder of grated Monterey Jack cheese and French fried onions to top of casserole.
- Serve when cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Lau Family Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More