- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (6 oz.) cans tuna, drained and mashed with a fork
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, more or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 carrot, shredded fine
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesThis is based on my neighbor, Cheryl's, tuna filling...family loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More