- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- Layer 1:
- lg box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 brick of cream cheese (8 oz.) softened
- Layer 2:
- 12 oz. container of cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Bring to boil, remove from burner, add 1 c. flour all at once. Stir until it forms a ball in the middle of the pan. Beat in 4 eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth. Spread on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool.
- Layer 1: Beat 1 lg box vanilla instant pudding(follow box directions). Add 1 brick of cream cheese (8 oz.) softened. Beat until creamy. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- Layer #2: Spread a 12 oz. container of cool whip on top of first layer. Drizzle Hershey chocolate syrup on top.
- Keep refrigerated.
NotesHad this at Easter this year. Very good.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More