- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- Layer 1:
- lg box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 brick of cream cheese (8 oz.) softened
- Layer 2:
- 12 oz. container of cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Bring to boil, remove from burner, add 1 c. flour all at once. Stir until it forms a ball in the middle of the pan. Beat in 4 eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth. Spread on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool.
- Layer 1: Beat 1 lg box vanilla instant pudding(follow box directions). Add 1 brick of cream cheese (8 oz.) softened. Beat until creamy. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- Layer #2: Spread a 12 oz. container of cool whip on top of first layer. Drizzle Hershey chocolate syrup on top.
- Keep refrigerated.
NotesHad this at Easter this year. Very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More