- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 300g Plain flour
- 100g butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- Food dye (colour of your choice)
- Heat oven to 200° c
- Put flour and butter into a bowl, using fingers crumble into flour. The mixture goes from lumpy to fine crumbs.
- Add sugar, then raisins and mix, add the beaten egg to the mixture.
- At this point if you are using food dye you can add it to the mixture.
- Mix with you hands to form small balls.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
NotesMy oldest son wanted a space themed snack, so I make some rock cakes but during the mixing process I added some food dye!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Home cookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More