- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 ounces gin (Beefeater, Plymouth or Tanqueray)
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce Crème de Violette
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker two-thirds full of ice and add all of the ingredients.
- Shake for approximately 15 seconds, and strain into a chilled Champagne flute.
NotesCreated by Gary Regan (Author of “The Joy of Mixology: The Consummate Guide to the Bartender’s Craft")
I am going to experiment with Grand Marnier instead of Cointreau.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More