- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) frozen hash browns
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 2-10 oz.) (2-284 mL)cans mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) melted butter
- grated onion to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) parmesan cheese
- Thaw potatoes slightly. Mix potatoes, sour cream, mushroom soup, butter, onion, salt and cheddar cheese in a 9 x 13" (23x33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan on top and bake at 350F (180C) for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More