- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 apples, shredded or chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 20 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the carrots, raisins and apples.
- Mash the bananas, either by hand or in a processor.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, bananas and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture, just until moistened.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
NotesA revised version of morning glory muffins for those of us who pay (too much) attention to what we eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More