- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir in the carrot, raisins, nuts, coconut, pineapple and apple.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture, just until moistened.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
NotesThis muffins makes a great breakfast, warm with cream cheese or butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More