- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18- 20
- Preparation Time:
- Vilma's Changes:
- instead of just plain sugar, she's added 1/4 cup cinnamon & 1/4 cup white sugar. Put cinnamon, sugar, and pudding mix in a plastic bag, add the dough, and shake (just like shaken-bake chicken)until it's coated with mixture.
- 1 pkg. frozen roll dough (18-20)
- 1 small pkg. butterscotch pudding
- Ã‚Â½ c. sugar
- 1 c. nuts, walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 T. butter, melted
- The night before, place frozen roll dough in greased bundt pan.
- Combine pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Sprinkle over frozen dough.
- Pour melted butter over top as evenly as possible.
- Cover with towel and leave on counter overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
- To serve, invert bundt pan on serving dish.
- Lift carefully as "sticky sauce" will run out.
NotesWhen I visited my cousin in Hawaii on year, She made this for breakfast and it was YUMMY! I've asked her to share this recipe with me and here it is. She's made some changes. HAPPY BAKING!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More