- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix the marinade ingredients (yogurt, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper) together in a medium sized bowl. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator from 6 to 10 hours.
- Heat your grill on high heat if you are using a gas grill, or prepare coals for direct heat if you are using charcoal. If you do not have a grill you can use a cast-iron grill pan on your stove. Grill the chicken breasts a few minutes on each side, until cooked through. Take care not to overcook, as chicken breasts can easily dry out.