- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1,5 kg lump of boned pigs neck.
- Half the lump lenghtways and remove exess fat. Pound the halves until they are about 1-1,5cm thick. They will be very large!
- Put the meat in a large dish and marinade it.
- Tuned Harissa Marinade:
- Fresh sgueezed garlic
- Grinded Harissa Spices from Ukuva iAfrica -company
- Lime juice from 2 limes
- 0,5 dl Olive oil
- splash of vinegar
- 0,2 dl lager
- Cover and let marinade for 24h.
- Cook over charcoil until done.
- Serve: with long grain rice
- and sauce made from
- 2 dl natural yogurt,
- Squeezed garlic and fresh mint.
- How much garlic and mint its up you
NotesHarissa is a normally made from Lamb but pork works also perfectly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More