- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1,5 kg lump of boned pigs neck.
- Half the lump lenghtways and remove exess fat. Pound the halves until they are about 1-1,5cm thick. They will be very large!
- Put the meat in a large dish and marinade it.
- Tuned Harissa Marinade:
- Fresh sgueezed garlic
- Grinded Harissa Spices from Ukuva iAfrica -company
- Lime juice from 2 limes
- 0,5 dl Olive oil
- splash of vinegar
- 0,2 dl lager
- Cover and let marinade for 24h.
- Cook over charcoil until done.
- Serve: with long grain rice
- and sauce made from
- 2 dl natural yogurt,
- Squeezed garlic and fresh mint.
- How much garlic and mint its up you
NotesHarissa is a normally made from Lamb but pork works also perfectly.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More