- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 100 ml Organic Lavender Floral Water
- 27 drops Solubuliser
- 6 drops Organic Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil
- 12 drops Basil Essential Oil
- 9 drops Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1. Mix the Essential Oils and Solubuliser together in a clean glass bottle (ensure that equal parts Essential Oil and Solubuliser are used to ensure that the oils will be dispersed evenly throughout the Floral Water).
- 2. To the oil mixture add 100 ml Organic Lavender Floral Water.
- 3. Place an atomizer attachment onto the bottle and shake well.
- 4. To use spray lightly over exposed skin and clothing.
- *Avoid spraying near or in eyes and mucous membranes. Avoid using on people with sensitive skin. Do not use during pregnancy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Foodie BabySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More