- Cooking Time: 2 to 2-1/2 hours
- Servings: For 2 people
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 4 lbs lamb riblets
- Garlic salt (or garlic and salt)
- Cut lamb riblets 2” to 2-1/2” wide (with direction of bone).
- Remove excess fat.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, or rub with garlic and salt.
- Bake 2 to 2-1/2 hours at 325-350 degrees.
- Pour off fat once or twice.
- Fat should be crisp, but meat not dried out.
NotesPhoto of Zelma at age 14.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More