- Cooking Time: 2 to 2-1/2 hours
- Servings: For 2 people
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 4 lbs lamb riblets
- Garlic salt (or garlic and salt)
- Cut lamb riblets 2” to 2-1/2” wide (with direction of bone).
- Remove excess fat.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, or rub with garlic and salt.
- Bake 2 to 2-1/2 hours at 325-350 degrees.
- Pour off fat once or twice.
- Fat should be crisp, but meat not dried out.
NotesPhoto of Zelma at age 14.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More