- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 C matzo meal
- 1-1/2 tap salt
- 3-1/4 C water or milk
- Beat egg yolks until light.
- Add water and salt to egg yolks.
- Add mixture to matzo meal.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into mixture.
- Bake on lightly greased griddle.
NotesPhoto of Zelma, age 14.
Good for Passover.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More