- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 T flour
- 1 T butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and apple pie filling.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon and nuts.
- Sprinkle over top of batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake's center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool awhile before serving.
NotesThis cake is one that we enjoy on Mother's Day with old-fashioned homemade vanilla ice cream! So simple to make, that my children enjoy making it. Also nice to cut into individual servings, wrap & freeze for lunchbox snacks!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More