- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Knox (or other) gelatin: Use 1 pkg for each layer
- Coloring, flavoring, and sweeteners for gelatin to suit
- Fruit cocktail (well-drained)
- Shredded coconut
- Whipped cream
- Color, flavor, and sweeten gelatin to suit.
- Chill gelatin until thickened.
- Then whip and add well-drained fruit cocktail.
- Pour into layer cake tins.
- When set, turn onto cake plate, one on top of other.
- Put shredded coconut on sides.
- Spread whipped cream on top.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
NotesConcocted by Grandma G. on Feb. 15, 1951, for Syd's birthday.
*Banana flavor and red coloring.
*Raspberry flavor and red coloring.
Photo of Zelma Levin, age 14.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More