- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3oz) package lime Jello
- 1 (3oz) package lemon Jello
- 2 Cups boiling water
- 1 Cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Cup evaporated milk, partially frozen [I substituted cool-whip]
- 1 Cup sieved cottage cheese
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Cup canned crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Dissolve lime and lemon jello in boiling water. Mix in pineapple and lemon juices, salt, and horseradish. Chill until the consistency of an unbeaten egg - about 40 minutes.
- Whip evaporated milk until fluffy (or skip this part and use cool whip) and beat into jello mixture. Blend in cottage cheese and mayo, then fold in pineapple and pecans.
- Pour into 3 qt ring mold and chill for 4 hours. Unmold on lettuce leaves and serve.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More