- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1 serving)
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 C liquid egg substitute OR 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 TB milk
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of salt -- optional
- Vegetable oil spray
- Pre-heat waffle iron while mixing up the following: In a medium-sized shallow bowl, stir together the egg, milk vanilla cinnamon and salt.
- Dip bread into mixture, making sure to soak up all of mixture between the two slices.
- Spray the bottom of waffle iron and place one slice of bread in the center of iron. Spray top of waffle iron and close it. Cook accordingly. This recipe can easily be double and tripled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More