- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1 serving)
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 C liquid egg substitute OR 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 TB milk
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of salt -- optional
- Vegetable oil spray
- Pre-heat waffle iron while mixing up the following: In a medium-sized shallow bowl, stir together the egg, milk vanilla cinnamon and salt.
- Dip bread into mixture, making sure to soak up all of mixture between the two slices.
- Spray the bottom of waffle iron and place one slice of bread in the center of iron. Spray top of waffle iron and close it. Cook accordingly. This recipe can easily be double and tripled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More