- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (1 serving)
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 C liquid egg substitute OR 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 TB milk
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of salt -- optional
- Vegetable oil spray
- Pre-heat waffle iron while mixing up the following: In a medium-sized shallow bowl, stir together the egg, milk vanilla cinnamon and salt.
- Dip bread into mixture, making sure to soak up all of mixture between the two slices.
- Spray the bottom of waffle iron and place one slice of bread in the center of iron. Spray top of waffle iron and close it. Cook accordingly. This recipe can easily be double and tripled.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More