- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz) pkg coconut
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- Make as per box directions in a 9x13 pan. Slice into
- three equal sized layers (will be rectangular).
- Melt sugar, milk, marshmallows, and coconut together
- on medium heat. Mix together and spread between
- cooled cake layers
- Melt butter and stir in cocoa. Add milk and sugar.
- Add vanilla and stir to spreading consistency. Add
- more milk if needed. Ice cooled cake.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More