- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and brown sugar together and pat into a 9 x 10” cake pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk together and pour over the crust.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread with the chocolate chips while still hot.
- As they melt spread them over the surface with a knife.
- Chill the candy and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Jean’s Recipe File
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More