- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and brown sugar together and pat into a 9 x 10” cake pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk together and pour over the crust.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread with the chocolate chips while still hot.
- As they melt spread them over the surface with a knife.
- Chill the candy and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More