- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 C. flaked coconut
- 1/2 C. pecans, chopped
- Mix sugar with flour.
- Cook in saucepan with butter and pineapple
- until slightly thickened.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spread over hot cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More