- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 C. flaked coconut
- 1/2 C. pecans, chopped
- Mix sugar with flour.
- Cook in saucepan with butter and pineapple
- until slightly thickened.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spread over hot cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More