- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 C. flaked coconut
- 1/2 C. pecans, chopped
- Mix sugar with flour.
- Cook in saucepan with butter and pineapple
- until slightly thickened.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spread over hot cake.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More