- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2/3 C. cooking oil
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Mountain Dew soft drink
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix and dry pudding mix.
- Add cooking oil and Mountain Dew.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat about 4 minutes.
- Bake in greased and floured 9 X 13 pan for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Get Cookin'See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More