- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box orange cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2/3 C. cooking oil
- 1 bottle (10 oz.) Mountain Dew soft drink
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix and dry pudding mix.
- Add cooking oil and Mountain Dew.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat about 4 minutes.
- Bake in greased and floured 9 X 13 pan for 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More