- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
BackstoryCompliments of my sister.
- 1 ½ pound of ground beef
- 1 pack of shredded mozzarella cheese or mozzarella balls
- 1 small onion
- 1 pack of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix raw ground beef, onion, lipton onion soup mix, and egg together.
- Pinch small portions of ground beef out and flatten like a hamburger patty. Make a well in the center of the patty and fill with mozzarella cheese. Reform the ground beef to make a meatball. Keep in mind the ground beef will shrink while cooking.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until ground beef is cooked to your liking. Enjoy with good old-fashioned spaghetti!