- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 block (2 to 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in. each
- Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More