- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 block (2 to 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in. each
- Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More