- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 block (2 to 3 ounces) mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in. each
- Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over tops.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More