MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALLS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk (or water)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tbls chopped, fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (cut into 20 - 1/2" cubes) (I end up using most of a 8oz block)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
- Add the beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tsp salt to the soaked breadcrumbs and stir with a fork until combined.
- Place about 2 Tbls of mixture in your hand and press a mozzarella cube into the center. Shape the meat around the cheese, forming a ball. Repeat with remaining mozzarella.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was adapted from a Rachel Ray recipe for Spaghetti and Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More