- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk (or water)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tbls chopped, fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (cut into 20 - 1/2" cubes) (I end up using most of a 8oz block)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
- Add the beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tsp salt to the soaked breadcrumbs and stir with a fork until combined.
- Place about 2 Tbls of mixture in your hand and press a mozzarella cube into the center. Shape the meat around the cheese, forming a ball. Repeat with remaining mozzarella.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
NotesThis recipe was adapted from a Rachel Ray recipe for Spaghetti and Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More