MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALLS
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 1.25lbs of Ground Sirloin
- 3/4 cup plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Italian Seasoning to liking
- 4 squirts of ketchup-or tomato Paste
- Fresh Mozzarella or plain-Cubed for stuffing.
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together - form meat into balls and stuff with the cubed cheese.
Fry in ungreased pan turning until all sides are crisp and dark. about 15-17 minutes
or bake in oven on 350degrees for 20 minutes.
serve hot - over pasta or in rolls for meatball subs