- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.25lbs of Ground Sirloin
- 3/4 cup plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Italian Seasoning to liking
- 4 squirts of ketchup-or tomato Paste
- Fresh Mozzarella or plain-Cubed for stuffing.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together - form meat into balls and stuff with the cubed cheese.
- Fry in ungreased pan turning until all sides are crisp and dark. about 15-17 minutes
- or bake in oven on 350degrees for 20 minutes.
- serve hot - over pasta or in rolls for meatball subs
NotesI was getting hassled by my husband to make my meatballs again, so I did and this time I added a cheesy surprise. He loved them and requested I make them once a week. I have also tried this with ground turkey and they are amazing as well
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More