- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg chocolate chips (i used mini and they distributed perfectly!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the milk, eggs, butter and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, and add the milk mixture. Stir until combined and add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 15-20 min.
NotesI had chocolate chips at the house and didn't want to make cookies. So....google to the rescue again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More