- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total) 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup gin 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts, and saute for 2 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Add the butter and garlic to the skillet; saute for 1 minute, until the garlic is golden.
- Add the gin, vermouth, lemon juice, and olives, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Makes 4 servings
NotesMr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! Cook Book
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More