- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds total) 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup gin 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts, and saute for 2 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Add the butter and garlic to the skillet; saute for 1 minute, until the garlic is golden.
- Add the gin, vermouth, lemon juice, and olives, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, until the sauce is thickened and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Makes 4 servings
NotesMr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! Cook Book