- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cold water
- Chopped nuts-optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease one loaf pan with shortening.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda together in bowl; set aside.
- In mixing bowl (using flat white beater), combine (low speed) sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients in on a low speed.
- Add the 1/3 cup cold water to mixture; blend in.
- Fill loaf pan approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake approximately one hour. Set timers for 50 minutes.
- Bake until middles is set.
- Cool, remove from pan. Place in plastic food storage bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More