- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cold water
- Chopped nuts-optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease one loaf pan with shortening.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda together in bowl; set aside.
- In mixing bowl (using flat white beater), combine (low speed) sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients in on a low speed.
- Add the 1/3 cup cold water to mixture; blend in.
- Fill loaf pan approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake approximately one hour. Set timers for 50 minutes.
- Bake until middles is set.
- Cool, remove from pan. Place in plastic food storage bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More