- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in the butter until fine crumbs form.
- Using hands, squeeze together most of the mixture to form large clumps. The topping can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
NotesMakes enough for 1 ten-inch cake or 2 six-inch cakes
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More