MRS. LOVE'S SIGNATURE DECADENT COOKIES
Mrs. Love's Signature Decadent Cookies
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4 dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 13/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon each cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl cream together margarine, brown and white sugars, and peanut butters until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg with a wire whisk. Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in oats until just combined then stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheets lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven or until light brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to continue cooling.
Once cooled, enjoy!