- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 6 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1.5 cups organic apple juice
- 1 whole very ripe tomato
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 2 tbs wheatgerm
- 2 tbs soy lecithin granules
- 2 tbs Agave sweetener
- 2.5 cups of ice
- Start with apple juice in your blender;
- After first ingredient, introduce the each and blend until smooth;
- Add sweetener and ice to desired taste and consistency.
- Blend all ingredients and voila, serve to happy kids!
NotesAs I learn more and more about the health benefits of organic foods, and just how much is lost in processed foods, I'm compelled to look for better, healthier and delicious ways for my daughters to take in their fruits and vegetables. As a result, my oldest daughter (who is six) now points out how the food at school "isn't healthy, Papa". When she was in kindergarten, she came home and said, "Papa, can you make my lunch from now on? I don't like the food at school."
It does my heart and soul good to know this extra time means a lot to her and her sister.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More