MU SHU CHICKEN WRAPS
Mu Shu Chicken Wraps
- Cooking Time: 4-5 hrs
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 12-ounce bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- Flour tortillas or flatbread
1. Place the diced onion in the slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, place it on top of the onions, and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until the meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
2. With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and onions to a medium bowl and shred the meat.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, honey, and ginger, then stir the mixture into the shredded chicken and onion.
4. Place a small handful of broccoli slaw on a warm tortilla, add several spoonfuls of the chicken mixture, and roll up. Makes 6 to 8 rolls.