- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, until blended.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Pack down firmly.
- Sprinkle nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows over the top of mixture in pan.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in brown sugar.
- Spread over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a crust is formed. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut cooled bars into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Get Fit With Good Food!
Get Cookin'See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More