- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, until blended.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Pack down firmly.
- Sprinkle nuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows over the top of mixture in pan.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in brown sugar.
- Spread over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a crust is formed. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut cooled bars into squares.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More