- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped chocolate frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until center is set (top will appear dry and cracked).
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Let ice cream stand about 15 minutes at room temperature to soften.
- Spread ice cream over cake.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting spread over ice cream.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.
Notes....from Betty Crocker....
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More