- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped chocolate frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until center is set (top will appear dry and cracked).
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Let ice cream stand about 15 minutes at room temperature to soften.
- Spread ice cream over cake.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting spread over ice cream.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.
Notes....from Betty Crocker....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More