- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped chocolate frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until center is set (top will appear dry and cracked).
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Let ice cream stand about 15 minutes at room temperature to soften.
- Spread ice cream over cake.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting spread over ice cream.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.
Notes....from Betty Crocker....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More