- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup plain oats
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, add oats, butter and boiling water. Mix and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes until a sticky consistency forms.
- Add in cornmeal, peanut butter, flour, and egg. Mix until you get a flaky texture.
- Mix in milk until a nice, smooth, sticky texture forms and everything is incorporated.
- With your hands, roll mixture into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, or one with parchment paper on it.
- Place into oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before giving to your dog!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More