- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Brownie mix (family size)
- 1 jar(7oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 can milk chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peans
- Mix and bake brownie mix according to package directions; bake in a 9x13 pan.
- Cool for 3 minutes.
- Drop marshmalow creme by spoonfuls onto brownies.
- Carefully spread smooth with the back of a spoon to cover top.
- Cool completely I put mine in the fridg.
- Drop the chocolate frosting by spoonfuls and swirl through the creme.
- Sprinkle with pecans; Cover and refrigerate before serving.
- Serves: 2 No really about 16 to 20
NotesI make this recipe quite frequently....everyone in my family loves it especially with a BIG glass of COLD milk. ENJOY! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More