- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 2 cups fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 10 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Generously coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix crab, breadcrumbs, bell pepper, scallions, mayonnaise, eggs, egg white, hot sauce, celery salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake until crispy and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More