- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1-¾ cup Flour
- * 1-½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- * ½ teaspoons Salt
- * ½ teaspoons Nutmeg
- * ½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- * ⅓ cups Oil
- * ¾ cups White Sugar
- * 1 whole Egg
- * ¾ cups Milk
- * _____
- * FOR THE TOPPING:
- * ¼ cups Butter
- * ⅓ cups White Sugar
- * 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Combine oil, sugar, egg and milk. Add dry ingredients and stir only to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a bowl. Combine the white sugar with the cinnamon in another bowl.
- Shake muffins out while still hot. Dip muffins in butter, then into the sugar/cinnamon mix. Let cool.
NotesFrom Pioneer Woman Blog
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More