- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time:
- (makes approx. 4 muffins)
- 170 g flour (6 oz)
- 1 cup of milk
- 100 g ham (3.5 oz)
- 2 tblspoons grated Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese
- 2 small eggs
- instant yeast
- thyme,marjoran, parsley,
- butter and flour for muffin stamps
- Mix well in a bowl flour, eggs and milk.
- Melt the butter and add to the batter.
- Add grated cheese, diced ham, half a bag of yeast, 1 tblspoon of minced herbs.
- Butter and flour the muffin stamps, fill them with batter and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C (350 F) for about half an hour (until the tooth pick comes out clean).
- Let the muffins cool a little before serving.
NotesTasty muffins that kids like.
Italy or Bust
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Get Cookin'See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More