- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Preparation Time:
- (makes approx. 4 muffins)
- 170 g flour (6 oz)
- 1 cup of milk
- 100 g ham (3.5 oz)
- 2 tblspoons grated Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese
- 2 small eggs
- instant yeast
- thyme,marjoran, parsley,
- butter and flour for muffin stamps
- Mix well in a bowl flour, eggs and milk.
- Melt the butter and add to the batter.
- Add grated cheese, diced ham, half a bag of yeast, 1 tblspoon of minced herbs.
- Butter and flour the muffin stamps, fill them with batter and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C (350 F) for about half an hour (until the tooth pick comes out clean).
- Let the muffins cool a little before serving.
NotesTasty muffins that kids like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More