- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 11 cups of jam
- Preparation Time:
- 5-1/2 cups crushed mulberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 box sure jel
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 8-1/2 cups sugar
- 1. Measure 5-1/2 c. crushed berries into large pan. Stir in lemon juice.
- 2. Stir in pectin. Add butter to reduce foaming. Bring to full rolling boil on high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly 4 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam with metal spoon.
- 3. Ladle into jars or plastic containers. Let set 24 hours before using. Store in fridge or freezer.
NotesNever had mulberry jam? This tastes a little like grape jelly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More