- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 up melted butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen mulberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter and press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Drain mulberries, reserving juice. Combine juice, water and gelatin in saucepan and let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until blended. Add mulberries, Grand Marnier, and gelatin mixture. Beat on low speed until blended. Chill in bowl until partially set. Gently fold whipped cream into mixture and spoon into springform pan. Chill 6-14 hours.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides. Top with fresh mulberries and additional whipped cream if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More