- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 Liter bottle of Red Table Wine (I prefer Shiraz/Syrah or Red Zinfandel)
- 2 Cups POM (or other brand of Pomegranate juice)
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice (Without Sugar - Not the Cocktail stuff)
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar (I used 1/4 cup plus 2 TB)
- 1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 Nutmeg; Cracked into about 3 pieces
- 5 All-Spice Berries
- 1 small orange; Cut into about 8 slices
- Drag our the Slow cooker.
- Mix the Wine, Juices, and Sugars together in the crock.
- Add Cinnamon, Nutmeg, All-Spice and the orange slices.
- Turn Slow cooker on High for about 2 hours or Low for 4 hours.
- Ladle into glass coffee mugs, add another cinnamon stick as a stir stick and a slice of orange for garnish...
- Great on a cold winters night to warm your cockles.
NotesOK, A friend of mine made this for a little get together this year, it was absolutely delicious... a little sweet, but that can be changed by simply adding less sugar (I reduce the sugar by 2 TB)
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More