- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12-ounce bag cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups fruity red wine (such as merlot)
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until liquid is medium-thick syrup and sauce is reduced to 2 2/3 cups, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes. Transfer sauce to bowl.
- Refrigerate till cold, about 3 hours. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead.
- Keep chilled.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More