- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons steel-cut oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place rolls in a bowl and allow to rise until double in size.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and knead.
- Turn out onto counter and continue to knead until all nuts, seeds and grains are completely combined into the dough.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise to the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
NotesA healthy bread full of nuts, seeds and grains. Tastes fabulous toasted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More